The New FERREX bushless commbi drill "Out Now!" (Aldi stores apply)

which gear is it in?, does it fail to drill in both high and low? or is it currently in neither gear?
I have just taken it back today for exchange for another one that actully works

As far as I was aware it did the same thing in LOW and HIGH, which was it turned the driver round but once pressure applied to it (like you where pressing against the wall/ timber est) the driver stopped turning

Sponsored Links
The word setting instead of settings that threw me! anyway if you hold the screwdriver bit in your hand and pull the trigger on all settings !!! does it do anything?
I did try most numbers 1-21 and high and low and on masonary, wood and timber and did the same thing

which gear is it in?, does it fail to drill in both high and low? or is it currently in neither gear?
If it where in neither gear by actident then would the driver not of driven when no pressure was applied?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back