The nexct decade?

S

Sombrero

What major events can we expect to see in the next decade?
Calve this post up as you see fit, but royally i’d guess:
Wills and Kate have a baby?
The DoE dies?
The Queen steps down and a coronation.?
More broadly, which stars will pop there clogs and cause a furore? (ala Saville)

(many thanks to MS Word!!)

Sponsored Links
What major events can we expect to see in the next decade?
Calve this post up as you see fit, but royally i’d guess:
Wills and Kate have a baby?
The DoE dies?
The Queen steps down and a coronation.?
More broadly, which stars will pop there clogs and cause a furore? (ala Saville)

(many thanks to MS Word!!)

You are a bundle of fun arent you

Sponsored Links
One of Apple or Google will have become obsolete.

Man will have finally ;) landed on the moon for the first time.

Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed will be found living on a private island in the Chinese seas.

The final Scroll will be found in the Dead Sea and at the end it will say; i dedicate this book to my wife Mary, all the characters are ficticious and any resemblance to anybody living or deceased is completely unintentional, signed Joe Carpenter.

You don't have to be a hospital consultant to know that the DoE is tottering on his last legs, poor bugger. Always good value with his occasional and excruciatingly non-PC quips...I for one will miss him, as one by one the colourful characters disappear from public life to be replaced by featureless grey dopplegangers.

After the next election Labour will join forces with the Libdems, and we can all start spend, spend, spending again.

Finally, Kate and Wills will find that they can't have children, leading to the first ever royal IVF baby.

And Frankie Boyle will be assassinated by Ben Elton.

Sponsored Links
Back