The only tools you need

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have decided to review the contents of my toolbox. I now only carry 2 tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, I use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, I use the duct tape.

Sponsored Links
You can buy a new toolbox now then :p

The problem is if the two items don't fit exactly and there is room for fitting something else, you will buy another tool to fill the space. There is a name for this law, anyone know it?

nstreet said:
There is a name for this law, anyone know it?

Yes, it's called "The Law of Spacial Waste", which states that "Unwanted items will always accumulate to fill any storage space completely, however large or small it is" This law works in direct proportion to the number of times you visit your local recycling centre. i.e. The more rubbish you dispose of, the more rubbish accumulates.

Sponsored Links
Handyman said:
nstreet said:
There is a name for this law, anyone know it?

Yes, it's called "The Law of Spacial Waste", which states that "Unwanted items will always accumulate to fill any storage space completely, however large or small it is" This law works in direct proportion to the number of times you visit your local recycling centre. i.e. The more rubbish you dispose of, the more rubbish accumulates.

What ever happened to the Birmingham screwdriver----if it dont move hit it wiv a big omma

Back