The Purge

Sponsored Links
Since when has crime been a racial "thing" ? It has no limits, sex, class, colour, race, belief, age etc

Then why is the murder, rape, violence, thieving, etc, etc in somewhere like Warsaw or Prague per capita a tiny faction of somewhere like Johannesburg?

Please remove blinkers and open eyes before posting more pc nonsense.

Sponsored Links
Then why is the murder, rape, violence, thieving, etc, etc in somewhere like Warsaw or Prague per capita a tiny faction of somewhere like Johannesburg?

Please remove blinkers and open eyes before posting more pc nonsense.
If you think it's simply about race, colour or other demographic its not me that needs the blinkers removing.

So they are allowed free rein due to their demographics, is that what you’re saying ?

As I said. Lack of backbone by people like yourself
What? Wanting Government to stand up and sort crime and policing out rather than just blaming some of the criminals?

Only looking through blinkers is the lack of backbone.

I'm not interested in 1 area of crime. I want it all addressed.

But carry on looking at 1 little bit

What? Wanting Government to stand up and sort crime and policing out rather than just blaming some of the criminals?

Only looking through blinkers is the lack of backbone.

I'm not interested in 1 area of crime. I want it all addressed.

But carry on looking at 1 little bit
Well done for drifting this off at a tangent. I don’t really know what you’re talking about.
My point was that certain demographics have been protected from the law by people scared of stating the truth. As depicted in the Jay report for example.

Last edited:
Well done for drifting this off at a tangent. I don’t really know what you’re talking about.
My point was that certain demographics have been protected from the law by people scared of stating the truth. As depicted in the Jay report for example.
And the McPherson Report :rolleyes:
And the Louise Casey Report. :rolleyes:
Then there's the Sarah Crew admission :rolleyes:
And the Stephen Lawrence Enquiry. :rolleyes:

And you don't understand wanting proper justice. OK.

The problem is you can only see the picture that's painted for you.

Sponsored Links
Back