The Purge

Sponsored Links
I mean that you don’t know what your talking about
I'm talking about selecting an event where majority black people attend and complaining about it 'daily wail' style, whist keeping shtum about other similar events.

I'm talking about gammon baiting.

I'm talking about keeping white folk like hate, enraged.

I'm talking about selecting an event where majority black people attend and complaining about it 'daily wail' style, whist keeping shtum about other similar events.

Nonsense

Classic example of noseall playing the race card in order to deflect from the issue :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Since when has crime been a racial "thing" ? It has no limits, sex, class, colour, race, belief, age etc

Did I say any different ? You are the one bringing up race

And just so as to clear up your confusion

I don’t care what race or ethnicity some fruit cake is waving a machete or zombie knife around is

I don’t care if they are at a foot ball match
On some protest
At some carnival
Or any where else

They should all be treated as terrorists and s*ot

I don’t care what race or ethnicity some fruit cake is waving a machete or zombie knife around is

On some protest
At some carnival
Or any where else

I don't agree with the shooting part, unless there is a direct threat to life, pretty much how are current rules are.

But I'd like to see lots more imprisoned (for other crimes too), but there's not enough space, prisons or staff to do so. Something to do with Government priorities I think

Waving a machete around represents a threat to life ir potential threat to life

There fore they should be targetted and dealt with

there could be logistic issues but they are not in surmountable imo

12000 plus knife attacks in London in the last year

How ever car drivers are more of a priority to criminalise than people being attacked and threatened by lunatics / scum bags with knives

Waving a machete around represents a threat to life ir potential threat to life

There fore they should be targetted and dealt with

there could be logistic issues but they are not in surmountable imo

12000 plus knife attacks in London in the last year

How ever car drivers are more of a priority to criminalise than people being attacked and threatened by lunatics / scum bags with knives
Never read the Wail, you say?
Jog on, Bonito!:LOL:

8 stabbings. 57 repeat 57 police officers injured. 300 arrests. Sexual assaults agianst female officers
football match.? What a foolish statement

8 stabbings. 57 repeat 57 police officers injured. 300 arrests. Sexual assaults agianst female officers
football match.? What a foolish statement
57, 57 you say, with a crowd of more than 2,000,000?

How many injured officers would you expect in a crowd of 60,000 foortball supporters?
19 of its officers were injured as they confronted volatile crowds while policing the Euro 2020 final between Italy and England on Sunday after fans clashed with each other and officials near Wembley stadium

There were 86 arrests.

By my maths, that would equate to about 600 injured officers and about 2500 arrests if there had been 2,000,000 football supporters.

Last edited:
Hate can't help himself. He becomes enraged easily.
So according to noseall all is well and nothing to see at the carnival because of the demographics. It is that very lack of backbone regarding law and order within our authorities, that led to thousands of young women being assaulted and raped by gangs of a particular demographic

On some protest
At some carnival
Or any where else

Why don't you put an advert in the papers, something like:
"Got a problem? Odds against you?" Who you gonna call? How about The Equalizer!"

It might releive some of your hunger for extreme violence.

So according to noseall all is well and nothing to see at the carnival because of the demographics. It is that very lack of backbone regarding law and order within our authorities, that led to thousands of young women being assaulted and raped by gangs of a particular demographic
Isn't that a policing and policy issue really? Affecting just 1 demographic ?

Any idea whose responsibility that has been/is ?

As far as I am aware there were no reported rapes during the Nottinghill Carnival.
So you're making it up as you go along now.

Sponsored Links
Back