The referendum was not a mandate for No Deal

What facts were those? I can't remember a whole lot of detail that wasn't just scaremongering (both sides) before the ref. I wish we had as much info before the ref as we do now.
The facts were actually out there...

But I guess most people were either too dumb to understand them, couldn't be bothered to find out, or were caught up in the rhetoric that brought out their inner xenophobic tendencies!

Sponsored Links

But I guess most people were either too dumb to understand them, couldn't be bothered to find out, or were caught up in the rhetoric that brought out their inner xenophobic tendencies!

I dont agree.

A referendum is not the correct format to make a decision on something so complex.

Why should the average guy in the street have detailed knowledge about things like trade arrangements, trading blocks like the WTO, regulatory alignment, the GFA, the differrnces between the single market, custons union, EEA, EFTA, the Norway model, the workings of the European union etc etc.

Then add into the mix the dishonesty by politicians especially the Conservatives.

I dont see how accusing people of being dumb is very helpful.

I dont agree.

A referendum is not the correct format to make a decision on something so complex.

Why should the average guy in the street have detailed knowledge about things like trade arrangements, trading blocks like the WTO, regulatory alignment, the GFA, the differrnces between the single market, custons union, EEA, EFTA, the Norway model, the workings of the European union etc etc.

Then add into the mix the dishonesty by politicians especially the Conservatives.

I dont see how accusing people of being dumb is very helpful.
So what is the difference between asking people to take part in a referendum or a General Election?

Both are complex decisions...

How many people read through the party manifestos and sort out the lies from the rhetoric?

And if you read carefully, I said "But I guess most people were either too dumb to understand them, couldn't be bothered to find out, or were caught up in the rhetoric that brought out their inner xenophobic tendencies"

'Either', 'couldn't be bothered' and 'or' are the crucial bits as regards your erroneous conclusion ;)

And yet, when the leave agreement was presented, Brexers in Parliament rejected it.

Why can't Brexers take yes for an answer?

They said leave
They got leave
They turned it down.

Bodd's another who says he just wanted to leave, with a deal, without a deal, with whatever the UK government can get

But he doesn't like the deal.

he thinks somebody should decide what to do.

Parliament?

The citizens of the UK?

Seemingly neither is good enough for Bodd, Mogg or Buffoon.

Yes Corbyn for his own political ends
Voted with bufoon Johnson and the erg

Against a deal agreed with 27 EU member states

As for the SNP bufoons they want a no deal brexit as they see as s way if furthering there independence ambitions

Parliament is made up of a bunch of bufoons all trying to further there political ambitions

When they should be servants of the people and democracy

What we need. Is a revolution take over parliament sling em all out by the scruff of the neck

Anarchy will rule ;) bring the country to its knees ;)

Down here all the executives and big I ams
In the council should all be stood up against the wall ;) charging me excessive council tax

:LOL: they are all a waste space

Sponsored Links
'Either', 'couldn't be bothered' and 'or' are the crucial bits as regards your erroneous conclusion

No, not erroneous.

But Correct.

I said:
In / out ref not good

EU very diff to understand

Leave campaign was full of lies and still is.

Politicians with hidden agendas.

And perhaps most of all -prob 95% of the country have no idea how the single market benefits thrir lives daily so cant appreciate any benefits.

Lets be honest you spend your time on here posting 'quitters are too thick' blah blah -but being insulting isnt really terribly helpful, is it? :)

The EU will collapse into chaos tis just a question of time

Those who voted leave :cool: realised it :cool:

And voted accordingly :cool:

The remoaners will end up thanking us in years to come ;)

Visionary's who sacrificed there own personal gain for the benefit of others :cool:

How much longer do you think the United Kingdom will last?

Dunno

As far as I am concerned the Scots should be told to go and do one

Northern Ireland can have a referendum and join the Republic

And the Welsh can be ignored :LOL:

As far as I am concerned the Scots should be told to go and do one

Northern Ireland can have a referendum and join the Republic

And the Welsh can be ignored :LOL:

Ah, so you're anti-UK as well as anti-EU.

I don't remember a whole lot of facts. I remember a lot of MP's, newspaper headlines and most of them where 'this may happen'. It was a badly run campaign, full of lies on both sides and most people don't have the time or inclination to read in-depth scholarly articles by those who understood properly.

So what is the difference between asking people to take part in a referendum or a General Election?

Both are complex decisions...
Not at all. Doesn't really matter what party people vote for, it stays the same pretty much - still have useless individuals in charge.

Sponsored Links
Back