The referendum was not a mandate for No Deal

Dec 2017......Notchy predicted the imminent demise of Sky......Very accurate Notchy!!!!..Bring it on..You do have an uncanny knack of predicting FACTS.

Sponsored Links
Of course i do not have the knowledge,,,no one on the freekin planet has the knowledge to predict tomorrow

There is no need to predict.

Removing the UKs worldwide trade agreements provides a simple fact: it will interrupt trade.

And that is damaging

And you caused all this trouble because you couldn't be bothered to check your facts before casting your vote..........ar$ehole.

What facts were those? I can't remember a whole lot of detail that wasn't just scaremongering (both sides) before the ref. I wish we had as much info before the ref as we do now.

Sponsored Links
Dec 2017......Notchy predicted the imminent demise of Sky......Very accurate Notchy!!!!..Bring it on..You do have an uncanny knack of predicting FACTS.
You cant predict facts they simply exist.

Leaving with no deal means a loss of all trade agreements and makes the UK a third country.

Its not a prediction, its the way things are.

If you create new trade agreements, say with the USA, you need new regulatory agreements -creating new regulations takes a long time. Delays and uncertainty mean damage to business.

None of that is prediction, its fact.

And you caused all this trouble because you couldn't be bothered to check your facts before casting your vote..........ar$ehole.

Indeed -that is true.

of course lets just think back

-Irish border was hardly talked about
-Leave campaign did not make a case for no deal

Oh and Cameron held a referendum without making any plans for leavers to get a few more votes.

Thank you for the helpful analagy. A boxing match doesnt cause considerable damage to the economy, or cause people to lose their jobs.

Yesterday I heard a business owner, whose goods are exported to Europe explain in the run up to the March leave date business uncertainty meant he had to remortgage his housd to finance the business. He said in the event of a no deal, his business will go under in weeks, he will lose his livlihood along with 20 staff and he will lose his home.

Shall I tell him Festive will pop round and say 'its ok Old Bean, because I've won' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, what exactly do you think youve won?

You continue to be selective in your self polarised thought processes.

'We won' the vote to leave the EU. You are in denial.

Sorry Old Chap, do stop peddling alternative facts.

Remainers havent meddled. We havent left because Leavers cant agree how what Brexit they want.

What Brexit do you want?

Oh shoosh utter tosh selective memory at work again. Prove me wrong, google Bercow remain for example. Hmm.

Look how Labour have been voting against 'a tory lead Brexit' etc etc. You're so naive if you believe this has been a straight forward 'whats best for the people' battle.

Yet how many mps voted in favour of Article 50?

Ha ha Festive is a 'Boris believer' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All you have to do is believe more -its called 'doing a Festive'.

Im sure with a bit of belief, the UK will be able to drop its current 759 trade agreements down to 0 trade agreements and get even better agreements like overnight.

Juvenile chanting ;) behave boy.

You have to believe in someone to run this country imho i am afraid, he's not my no.1 but i couldn't face Corbyn or 'THE FIRST FEMALE LEADER' f right off. Parliament needs an FDISK sorry needs to be wiped clean and start again, its rotten to the core, Brexit has proved this.

Parliament needs to be accountable for it's actions also, none of this short term leadership and meddling then all change and noone is to blame.

'We won' the vote to leave the EU. You are in denial.

Er how am I the one in denial, old chap?

you say you have 'won'.

What have you won?

If you don't answer, its obvious you must be in denial -you havent a clue what you think you have won :ROFLMAO:

You continue to be selective in your self polarised thought processes

Er, there is no plan in place for solving the critical issue of losing all existing trade deals.

Explain how pointing out facts is 'self polarised?

Er how am I the one in denial, old chap?

you say you have 'won'.

What have you won?

If you don't answer, its obvious you must be in denial -you havent a clue what you think you have won :ROFLMAO:

Not answering then i don't do stupid games, time is too precious. I am in denial ok?

Not answering then i don't do stupid games, time is too precious. I am in denial ok?

Thank you for your honesty.

Festive says he has won.

But he refuses to say what he has won....seems like Festive is playing silly games.

PS anytime you want to post some detail on what you have won -please do.

Oh shoosh utter tosh selective memory at work again. Prove me wrong, google Bercow remain for example. Hmm.

Look how Labour have been voting against 'a tory lead Brexit' etc etc. You're so naive if you believe this has been a straight forward 'whats best for the people' battle.

Yet how many mps voted in favour of Article 50?

Oh dear oh dear.

Festive seems to have forgotten -the only deal that has been turned down 3 times has been the May withdrawal deal.

oh and in case you didnt know -its not a deal :ROFLMAO:

Festive is so naive, he thinks there is a better deal available. :D:D

ps why dont you come back with that tired old argument 'well TM was a remainer so she never negotiated, a leaver would've got a better deal'

Sponsored Links
Back