The referendum was not a mandate for No Deal

Or do you just make up whatever answer suits you, with no attempt at justifying it?

Yes. Yes I think you have hit tha nail smack bang in the middle of its head..

I'm a plumber. I've done my bit with my X. It's down to Boris now. If I get an emergency call out tonight. I'll go and do my bit.

It takes all sorts to make the world go round.

Sponsored Links
Or do you just make up whatever answer suits you, with no attempt at justifying it?

Yes...... Yes I think you have hit tha nail smack bang in the middle of its head..

I'm a plumber. I've done my bit with my X. It's down to Boris now. If I get an emergency call out tonight. I'll go and do it.

It takes all sorts to make the world go round.

John if you didn't get it the first time. I wrote it again for you.

rejected by the majority of the house.

Oh, you mean, like "no-deal"

So who, in your opinion should have the final say?

Not the Prime Minister

Not Parliament

Who does that leave?

Sponsored Links
If the no deal option is taken of the table that means the UK cannot leave the EU without the consent of the EU.

No it doesn't.

People had their final say at the referendum
Excellent. You agree then that the fall-out should be cleaned up by Parliament and keep the plebs' (the people) opinion where it belongs, now they have had their pointless vote.

Parliamentary sovereignty. Doncha just love a democracy.

People had their final say at the referendum. If I recall correctly, and I do, you lost, get over it.

So does that mean the Leavers won?

Can you help me out and explain what it is you have won?

Oh, you mean, like "no-deal"

Not the Prime Minister

Not Parliament

Who does that leave?
JohnD you like the other people who are upset they lost the vote will always logically cling to hope including supporting Bercow who should be unequivocally neutral in the house and not clearly a remain supporter.

So what's the point of your biased arguement. Look at your response above attempting to engineer the only possible response as to a peoples vote to which you believe this time will be a remain majority? I don't think so and what if you lose that one too? :eek:

I honestly would roll my eyes that's all if it ended up a peoples vote and then we ended up remain and smile if we won again. Point being this has been dragged on enough by remainers meddling indirectly to stop the motion along with the EU not willing to 'be fair' May being weak etc.

We need positive action and I still believe Boris is doing that. For one minute if I thought he was leading this country off a cliff I would be 'doing a Notch' right now.

But my mindset is to eb towards risk for bigger gains not trundle in the slow lane safely until I eventually arrive. So we will never agree it looks.

Last edited:
So does that mean the Leavers won?

Can you help me out and explain what it is you have won?
It's like you've been ko'd in a boxing match and still insist you're the victor despite everyone has already gone home, whilst citing a rematch to prove you are 'still champ' :LOL:

It's like you've been ko'd in a boxing match and still insist you're the victor despite everyone has already gone home, whilst citing a rematch to prove you are 'still champ' :LOL:

Thank you for the helpful analagy. A boxing match doesnt cause considerable damage to the economy, or cause people to lose their jobs.

Yesterday I heard a business owner, whose goods are exported to Europe explain in the run up to the March leave date business uncertainty meant he had to remortgage his housd to finance the business. He said in the event of a no deal, his business will go under in weeks, he will lose his livlihood along with 20 staff and he will lose his home.

Shall I tell him Festive will pop round and say 'its ok Old Bean, because I've won' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, what exactly do you think youve won?

Point being this has been dragged on enough by remainers meddling indirectly to stop the motion along with the EU not willing to 'be fair' May being weak etc

Sorry Old Chap, do stop peddling alternative facts.

Remainers havent meddled. We havent left because Leavers cant agree how what Brexit they want.

What Brexit do you want?

We need positive action and I still believe Boris is doing that. For one minute if I thought he was leading this country off a cliff I would be 'doing a Notch' right now

Ha ha Festive is a 'Boris believer' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All you have to do is believe more -its called 'doing a Festive'.

Im sure with a bit of belief, the UK will be able to drop its current 759 trade agreements down to 0 trade agreements and get even better agreements like overnight.

Sponsored Links
Back