The referendum was not a mandate for No Deal

Let's make a start

As a member of the EU, the UK has a large number seats in the Parliament, and seats in the Council, being, until recently, one of the most influential and respected nations in the Union. Do you think that (apart from tax-dodging rules in the last few years) the UK has generally got its own way, and found that the directives that it votes for are passed, and the ones it votes against are not? So the UK was mostly "on the winning side."

If your favourite party had any MPs in Westminster, what's the best you could hope for when Bills are debated and voted in Parliament? Is it to mostly be "on the winning side?"

Hmmm.. Guardian here showing an increasing trend for the UK to disagree more and lose more in decisions....

"But on average, the data suggests the UK government has at times had to accept policy outcomes from the EU for which it was not part of the winning majority."

There was a big increase in the level of conflict in the council between 2004-09 and 2009-15.

• The UK government was on the losing side a much higher proportion of times in 2009-15 compared with 2004-09 (2.6% in the former period and 12.3% in the latter).

https://www.theguardian.com/world/datablog/2015/nov/02/is-uk-winner-or-loser-european-council

Sponsored Links
• The council overwhelmingly decides by consensus, which means the UK is on the winning majority side almost 87% of the time.

:whistle:

Sponsored Links
As ive said before i think youll find all those who voted Brexit had they lost would of moved on and accepted the result

Yes because the country wouldnt of wasted 3 years trying to do something that is not deliverable without damage.

Oh and its cost £66b so far.

I did not vote to leave with a nice deal.
I did not vote to leave with a bad deal.
I did not vote to leave with no deal.
I just voted to leave - the rest was not part of what I voted for.
If we leave and they manage to get an acceptable deal then I'm OK with it.
If we leave and they only manage a bad deal then I'm OK with it.
If we leave and we leave with no deal then I'm OK with it.

I'm not making a fuss about it, I'm not making many many arguments either way, I'm just waiting for what I voted for to happen.
Whether I'm right or wrong about leaving, I just want to leave now.

Thats impossible.

You cant wait for something to happen, you dont know what it is you voted tor -youve said so above.

Leaving isnt the problem.
Its re-creating 759 trade agreements whilst in limbo, in a country that hasnt put any plans in place.

Oh and thousands of regulations too.

FFS Notch et all, frame it how you want it was a democratic majority who voted leave

No it was not.

In a general election a voter decides based on a manifesto.

A referendum is the same -otherwise you might as well flip a coin.

The leave campaign did not make a case for no deal.

And just to jog your memory, the referendum was advisory, made into law by a vote on triggering A50 -MPs voted on the understanding there would be a deal. An orderly departure -which no deal is not

Referendum was stay or leave ? No other question was asked

Why do remoaners assume they know what those voting leave thought about a no deal with drawal

Referendum was stay or leave ? No other question was asked

And yet, when the leave agreement was presented, Brexers in Parliament rejected it.

Why can't Brexers take yes for an answer?

They said leave
They got leave
They turned it down.

Bodd's another who says he just wanted to leave, with a deal, without a deal, with whatever the UK government can get

But he doesn't like the deal.

he thinks somebody should decide what to do.

Parliament?

The citizens of the UK?

Seemingly neither is good enough for Bodd, Mogg or Buffoon.

And yet, when the leave agreement was presented, Brexers in Parliament rejected it.

Why can't Brexers take yes for an answer?

They said leave
They got leave
They turned it down.

Bodd's another who says he just wanted to leave, with a deal, without a deal, with whatever the UK government can get

But he doesn't like the deal.

he thinks somebody should decide what to do.

Parliament?

The citizens of the UK?

Seemingly neither is good enough for Bodd, Mogg or Buffoon.

You must think alot if me as you waste so much time talking about my posts. Yet I've been out all night. And to put me along side the prime minister of this country and a cabinet member is flattering.

Thank you John.

But to say. I voted out. Deal or no deal. The deal did have to be good.

No it was not.

In a general election a voter decides based on a manifesto.

A referendum is the same -otherwise you might as well flip a coin.

The leave campaign did not make a case for no deal.

And just to jog your memory, the referendum was advisory, made into law by a vote on triggering A50 -MPs voted on the understanding there would be a deal. An orderly departure -which no deal is not
Oh behave you are just believing what you want now. I vote Tory due to their general stance despite them being a boc's they all have manifestos which are quite frankly a crock of sh.. they change or barely stick to...
We are allowed to vote leave because we wanna leave don't tell us thats not allowed now.

I'm hoping Boris

So in your opinion the Prime Minister makes the final decision?

That would have been Theresa, then.

Why didn't you support her? She obtained a "leave" negotiated settlement.

Or do you just make up whatever answer suits you, with no attempt at justifying it?

(yes)

So in your opinion the Prime Minister makes the final decision?

That would have been Theresa, then.

Why didn't you support her? She obtained a "leave" negotiated settlement.

Or do you just make up whatever answer suits you, with no attempt at justifying it?

(yes)
You too are just making it up as you go along :ROFLMAO:

She obtained a bag of **** rejected by the majority of the house. Keep up.

Sponsored Links
Back