The Russia Connection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
'Two years on from the Mueller Investigation', Carole Cadwalladr writes in The Guardian, 'we are in the dark about so much. What was the nature of Farage's Leave.EU campaign's relationship to the Russian government? Why did it exist? And to what end?'

Arron Banks, Brexit and the Russia connection | Arron Banks | The Guardian

We know Aaron Banks lied about funding for the Brexit campaign, and his connections to the Russian embassy. The Observer revelations are one step closer to exposing this web of deceit.

Sponsored Links
Carole Cadwalladr has done amazing work investigating this, I follow her work on her twitter account

'Two years on from the Mueller Investigation', Carole Cadwalladr writes in The Guardian, 'we are in the dark about so much. What was the nature of Farage's Leave.EU campaign's relationship to the Russian government? Why did it exist? And to what end?'

Arron Banks, Brexit and the Russia connection | Arron Banks | The Guardian

We know Aaron Banks lied about funding for the Brexit campaign, and his connections to the Russian embassy. The Observer revelations are one step closer to exposing this web of deceit.

Carole Cadwalladr has done amazing work investigating this, I follow her work on her twitter account

Dear old Carol, are either of you aware she's successfully been sued for libel on all the counts you've mentioned. She is, de facto, a proven liar.

Sponsored Links
This conspiracy caper if attempting to link the brexit vote with Putin / Russia

jeez us

I
Can state categorically that I was not contacted by any Russians :ROFLMAO:

One of people who probably actually influenced the leave vote for many was

Barack Obama :idea:

The judgement has not been delivered yet...ipso facto nothing has been unproven in regard to her claims.
UK: Abusive SLAPP case concludes against investigative journalist Carole Cadwalladr | RSF

She said: “On 22 Oct 2020, I tweeted that Arron had been found to have broken the law. I accept he has not. I regret making this false statement, which I have deleted. I undertake not to repeat it.

“I apologise to Arron for the upset and distress caused.”

She will lose though, she is, de facto, a proven liar, by her own admission.

Russia wants an unstable west and has been influential in achieving this.

Trump - tick. (US is still reeling from the orange idiot)

Bozza - tick.

Brexit - tick.

Russia wants an unstable west and has been influential in achieving this.

Trump - tick. (US is still reeling from the orange idiot)

Bozza - tick.

Brexit - tick.

And if the Republicans take the Senate in the midterms it will encourage the Liar-in-Chief to bubble forth with more noxious noise to infest the airwaves once more. People really shouldn't forget his role in Ukraine and encouragement of Russia - or Boris Johnson's cosy relationship with Oligarchs.

Sponsored Links
Back