The tragedy of antivaxxer obsessives

Sponsored Links
I've just had Covid after previously being jabbed 3 times. It was much worse than any Flu that I have ever had. I dread to think what might have happened if I hadn't been jabbed.

I am eligible for a 4th jab but I need to wait 28 days from the date I tested positive, I will be taking advantage of the offer of a free 4th jab.

Apparently numbers are on the rise, though only spotted when people go into hospital for something else, and get a routine test. Lots of strains out there. Most are mild, but you can be unlucky.
They said early on that it would keep mutating and gradually get less serious but easier to transmit, because that's usually what happens. It's looking like that fits, mostly.
I've been called for a jab about 5 times, better go I suppose.
Had the flu one, no reaction at all.

Sponsored Links
Please provide proof of that...

"The high individual-level protection against severe disease and mortality due to COVID-19, as well as the population-level benefit afforded by mild protection against SARS-CoV-2 infection (before the emergence of the omicron [B.1.1.529] variant), conferred by vaccination, has fundamentally altered the course of the COVID-19 pandemic."

I've just had Covid after previously being jabbed 3 times. It was much worse than any Flu that I have ever had. I dread to think what might have happened if I hadn't been jabbed.

I am eligible for a 4th jab but I need to wait 28 days from the date I tested positive, I will be taking advantage of the offer of a free 4th jab.
So what you're actually saying is that despite being multi jabbed you still got the 'virus' :rolleyes:

And despite the evidence being that the current version is very mild you still say you 'dread to think what might have happened if I hadn't been jabbed'?

Have you ever stopped to think that if your immune system hadn't been bombarded with all those jabs that it might have been better equipped to fight the 'virus' by itself?

Although there are plenty of people reporting that they've been vaccinated, and were not ill, or had a mild illness, the people who were not vaccinated, and sadly died of the disease, never return to tell us so.

This can lead ignorant fools to think there are no such people.

ITU nurses know different.

So what you're actually saying is that despite being multi jabbed you still got the 'virus' :rolleyes:

And despite the evidence being that the current version is very mild you still say you 'dread to think what might have happened if I hadn't been jabbed'?

Have you ever stopped to think that if your immune system hadn't been bombarded with all those jabs that it might have been better equipped to fight the 'virus' by itself?
You fundamentally misunderstand. Tiresome, really.

So what you're actually saying is that despite being multi jabbed you still got the 'virus'
So what?
Any evidence for that?

Sponsored Links
Back