The tragedy of antivaxxer obsessives

So what you're actually saying is that despite being multi jabbed you still got the 'virus' :rolleyes:

And despite the evidence being that the current version is very mild you still say you 'dread to think what might have happened if I hadn't been jabbed'?

Have you ever stopped to think that if your immune system hadn't been bombarded with all those jabs that it might have been better equipped to fight the 'virus' by itself?
It might have killed him if he hadn't had the v accine

Sponsored Links
So what you're actually saying is that despite being multi jabbed you still got the 'virus' :rolleyes:

And despite the evidence being that the current version is very mild you still say you 'dread to think what might have happened if I hadn't been jabbed'?

Have you ever stopped to think that if your immune system hadn't been bombarded with all those jabs that it might have been better equipped to fight the 'virus' by itself?
Yes, I definately got the virus.

The current version of the virus is clearly not very mild for everyone, it wasn't mild for me.

No I haven't stopped to think that at all. I firmly believe that the jabs help to prevent severe disease and death. I am very pleased that I was able to take up the offer of those jabs. I look forward to having another one.

It might have killed him if he hadn't had the v accine
'might have'?

What proof is that?

And then there are those who 'believe' the jabs have helped...

Again, where is the proof?

Would any of the jab junkies care to prove that the human immune system hasn't been compromised by multiple 'virus' jabs?

Of course not, but then they'll just resort to the tired old meaningless 'anti vaxxer' rhetoric...

But then the jab junkies can't think for themselves...

As they continue to state, they can't wait for their next fix!

'might have'?

What proof is that?

And then there are those who 'believe' the jabs have helped...

Again, where is the proof?

Would any of the jab junkies care to prove that the human immune system hasn't been compromised by multiple 'virus' jabs?

Of course not, but then they'll just resort to the tired old meaningless 'anti vaxxer' rhetoric...

But then the jab junkies can't think for themselves...

As they continue to state, they can't wait for their next fix!
I'm thinking for myself.

Having the vaccine is a better choice than not having it. Unless you have real actual PROOF of the opposite then you won't change my mind.

if you don't want it, don't have it. But stop trying to tell me I am wrong. You don't know anything different to me, you just don't want the vaccine. Your c hoice, your risk !

Do you have any proof he would not have caught covid if he hadn't had the vaccine ? Or just an opinion ?

Sponsored Links

Features Matt le tissier? The guy who claimed covid patients struggling for breath were actors ? No thanks

I'm thinking for myself.
Me too...

Having the vaccine is a better choice than not having it. Unless you have real actual PROOF of the opposite then you won't change my mind.
Can you prove that having the jab(s) (whichever ones they are) is a better choice?

Unless you have real actual PROOF then you won't change my mind :)

You don't know anything different to me
Well done...

You've just admitted that you don't know anything about the jabs (y)

Do you have any proof he would not have caught covid if he hadn't had the vaccine ? Or just an opinion ?
Plenty of scientific evidence out there that says it matters not whether you have been jabbed as to whether you get the 'virus'...

And plenty of scientific evidence out there that says it matters not whether you have been jabbed as to whether you can transmit the 'virus' once you have it...

Care to show the evidence otherwise?

Just watch it you fool
I'm not the fool. If you ever saw anybody suffering in the early days of the virus you would understand.

Anybody that associates themselves that accuse genuine cases of life and death being described as actors has lost any possible credibility.

Won't waste my time. Find something more realistic and I might

Ellal, you say I know nothing about the vaccines. As I said, you know nothing different to me, so that automatically means you know nothing about the vaccines either. It is just opinions. Nothing wrong with opinions. It's believing that they are more than opinions that is wrong.

Don't have a vaccine if you don't want 1. But stop spreading misinformation.

Stop tell me I am wrong for making my own choice, just because it's different to yours !

I'm not the fool. If you ever saw anybody suffering in the early days of the virus you would understand.

Anybody that associates themselves that accuse genuine cases of life and death being described as actors has lost any possible credibility.

Won't waste my time. Find something more realistic and I might
Another pack of lies ?

Plenty of scientific evidence out there that says it matters not whether you have been jabbed as to whether you get the 'virus'...

Absolute crap, and you know it.

What do your 'doctor sons' say about it.

So a Florida surgeon general says don’t take it if your between 18and 39. That’s what he said.
Is he an anti vaxxer nutter ? Pray tell

Sponsored Links
Back