The tragedy of antivaxxer obsessives

Ellal, you say I know nothing about the vaccines. As I said, you know nothing different to me, so that automatically means you know nothing about the vaccines either. It is just opinions. Nothing wrong with opinions. It's believing that they are more than opinions that is wrong.

Don't have a vaccine if you don't want 1. But stop spreading misinformation.

Stop tell me I am wrong for making my own choice, just because it's different to yours !
So what 'misinformation' have I spread if it's simply a different opinion to yours?

But that's it in a nutshell...

Don't follow the 'authority line' and its 'misinformation'...

Have you ever wondered if 'authority'ever gets it wrong?

Just my opinion of course ;)

Sponsored Links
Another pack of lies ?
not read it fully yet. But it seems to support vaccination, especially in India. Dynamite news has big links to India too. Suggests speaking to your healthcare provider to assess the risks.

didn't find any point where it said don't have the vaccine or that the risks were worse than the virus.

So what 'misinformation' have I spread if it's simply a different opinion to yours?

But that's it in a nutshell...

Don't follow the 'authority line' and its 'misinformation'...

Have you ever wondered if 'authority'ever gets it wrong?

Just my opinion of course ;)
authority often gets it wrong.

but in this case the numbers seem to back them up.

misinformation is continually trying to tell me that I am safer without the vaccine than I am with it. You have no facts for that. Use that opinion for yourse lf, let others have theirs.

trying to force an opinion, not facts, is misinformation. Not outright lies, just misinformation.

Sponsored Links
Absolute crap, and you know it.
Nope...

Prove it otherwise!

I can help you out though...

From the Lancet...

"A prospective cohort study in the UK by Anika Singanayagam and colleagues
regarding community transmission of SARS-CoV-2 among unvaccinated and vaccinated individuals provides important information that needs to be considered in reassessing vaccination policies. This study showed that the impact of vaccination on community transmission of circulating variants of SARS-CoV-2 appeared to be not significantly different from the impact among unvaccinated people."

So what was that you were spouting?

84% increase in cardiac deaths , you missed that bit. Somehow
Potentiallty only. In certain age groups only. Still, you can take that as a fact if you want to. But read it in relation to the whole article, not just the headline

trying to force an opinion, not facts, is misinformation. Not outright lies, just misinformation.
Jeez you really have sucked up 1984 big time...

But then I guess you believe that the Lancet are putting out 'misinformation'?

Jeez you really have sucked up 1984 big time...

But then I guess you believe that the Lancet are putting out 'misinformation'?
just going round in circles aren't we.

I will have the vaccine, I don't care if you dont. Just stop telling me I am wrong !

just going round in circles aren't we.

I will have the vaccine, I don't care if you dont. Just stop telling me I am wrong !
I was just asking if the Lancet was putting out 'misinformation' in your opinion...

Why do you have a problem in answering that?

After all that is what you have erroneously accused me of doing!

Millions upon millions of horrible Covid deaths. I think the US alone has over a million.
'I think'?

That's the problem...

Do you actually know the cause of those deaths, or are you just relying on what you have been told to believe?

Sponsored Links
Back