The TV programme...

Even if I acted my shoe size , I`d be post pubescent :mrgreen:

omg!...............so is it true what they say about men with big feet then?

Oh yes its true Diane, big feet mean.......yes you got it......big socks! ;)

But i thought it was the size of your hand, from your wrist to the tip of your middle finger, that would be more like it........for me anyway! :LOL:

ive got tiny hands........if i were a bloke.....id have a 6 and a quarter inch......thats not too shabby.......

Sponsored Links

But i thought it was the size of your hand, from your wrist to the tip of your middle finger, that would be more like it........for me anyway! :LOL:

ive got tiny hands........if i were a bloke.....id have a 6 and a quarter inch......thats not too shabby.......

But would you know how to use 6 and a quarter inches?

You can't do much damage with six and quarter bloody inches. That's a micro-penis that is. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

Just on that thought - went to a museum last week that was opened by Prince Charles. Whilst opening it, they'd got him to do a hand-print in clay and its now displayed on the wall in the museum. He has REALLY small hands.....

Just on that thought - went to a museum last week that was opened by Prince Charles. Whilst opening it, they'd got him to do a hand-print in clay and its now displayed on the wall in the museum. He has REALLY small hands.....

nothing wrong with small hands.. as they say small hands ...... small gloves.

nothing wrong with small hands.. as they say small hands ...... small gloves.

Sponsored Links
Back