Thema Classic F24E not fireing up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a Thema Classic F24E,
The problem I've got is that I went away for a three days and when came back their was no hot water and heating. The red light is flashing (this has a lighting strike symbol next to it which indicates a fault-and it says turn of power, wait five secs and turn back on to reset).

The pressure indicator is not flashing so its seems OK; however temperature indicator is showing just two bars. There is no fire in boiler. I have tried several times to switch it off and on and open the hot water tabs so it may start the ignition but no luck apart from just once when I reset the boiler it fires up for about 3 secs and cuts out again, the flashing red light returns.

Any idea's please? :(

Sponsored Links
is your boiler doing anything before the light comes on? trying to start any noises coming from it. if its not resetting its normally a sensor/stat at fault or pcb. if its running at start up but not sparking pressure switch/fan could be at fault.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back