Therma Classic F24E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help?

I've got a Therma Classic F24E, which after looking at the forum it isn't something to be proud of!

The problem I've got is that I went to turn on the heating this morning and the red light is flashing (this has a lighting strike symbol next to it which indicates a fault-and it says turn of power, wait five secs and turn back on to reset).

Also the pressure indicator was flashing indicating low prsssure, I've sorted that part by repressuring, but when I reset the boiler it fires up for about 3 secs and cuts out again, the flashing red light returns.

I've just had the boiler serviced last month, it is over a year old (I Think-just moved in last April).

Any idea's please? :(

Frankie.

Sponsored Links
It sounds like an ignition problem but thats a job for a CORGI.

Your best bet might be to call back whoever serviced it if he can diagnose boiler faults.

Unfortunately your boiler is not most engineers favourite and not everyone will be willing to work on it!

Tony

:D Thanks for reply.

Panic over.
I looked at the digital pressure gauge and it was reading one 'bar' below the recommended level, so I topped it up again and reset it.

Its been on all day so hopefully its done the trick.

Thanks anyway. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back