Thermocom boiler ????????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Fitted new thermocom 90/130 oil fired boiler just before xmas and it was working fine :D
Then as old boiler rotted i decided to add primary care(central heating inhibitor) from ridgeons think it,s there own brand, but since i added this i have a knocking every now and then also have noticed what sounds like air rushing through the rads also but have bled them all 2 or 3 times and all i get now is water :(

It,s not a combi boiler and i did,nt replace anything apart from thr boiler so the system is fine but wondered if someone could tell me how to get the air out of the system (assuming thats what it is ) as after bleeding the rads i,m at a loss :confused:

Hope this is clear enough ohh and one last thing if it makes any difference my system has a header tank in the loft which i drained (pipe out of system while holding up ball in tank) then added the primary care then let it refill.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give :LOL:

Sponsored Links
there should be a couple of tyre type valves next to your cylinder, try these :)

After spending so much money on a brand new boiler it always surprises that some people dont bother to add inhibitor and even those who do dont use a quality product by Fernox, Sentinel, and to keep Keith happy, Camco.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
...a quality product by Fernox, Sentinel, and to keep Keith happy, Camco.
Fernox ® ?
Sentinel ® ?
Keith © ?
Camco ® ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back