Thermostat compatibility

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Any advice would be very gratefully received...I seem to struggling to get any info.

I currently have a Vokèra Compact HE combi boiler for my hot water and heating. The heating has a 24hr mechanical single channel clock timer. and there are two temperature dials....one for the water and one for the heating temp.

I want to get a 7-day wireless programmable thermostat to cut my heating bills and also have more control over the temperature and the times it is on.
I have decided to get the Honeywell CM927 wireless 7-day, with receiver. This is also a single channel thermostat.

Can someone tell me if it is compatible with my boiler? I do not know what the wiring system is for my boiler as I cannot open it up, and google is not finding anything.
Please can someone help???
I have spoken to Vokèra, but the guy was more interested in selling me a Vokèra product.

MANY THANKS!

Sponsored Links
It is compatible.

The installation instructions tell you all you need.

If you can;'t figure them out (or how to get them :rolleyes: then for your own safety get a professional in to fit it.

As it is a ten minute job, coincide it with an annual boiler service.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back