Thermostatic bar shower pipes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm installing a bar shower, so far I have put in the hot and cold feeds using JG push fit and then put copper tails on. I have tested for leaks, and have wrapped the copper in insulation tape as I read they can get pitted if just plastered over. I was going to plaster over, tank and then fit shower panels.

Questions.

One: I have read that you should not plaster the feeds in the wall, ( internal wall) how could you fit a bar shower if you don't?

Two: do I need To put the pipes in foam sleeves due to expansion? If plastering over?

Three: cut off valves, where could these be installed if pipes are plastered in the wall, I cannot see where they are fitted on a bar shower fitment.

Sponsored Links
1. Marflow shower PL8

2. No.

3. Put iso valves somewhere you can get to them - loft or via access panel in room behind shower valve such as down low behind a bed!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back