Thermostatic mixer shower - Brand advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

My shower is kaput and I've got someone good and reliable to come tomorrow and fit a new one.

I have been given a Swirl thermostatic mixer shower with a slide rail....but if i am going to all this effort (re-tiling requred!) I don't want it to break down in a couple of months.

I know its not an expensive shower (£60?) but is it really bad? Am wondering if its really worth going to get a mid range - Triton? or how much you think I should spend on it.

I own the flat but am moving out and will be renting it so obviously there is no point in top of the range.

any thoughts appreciated! Basically, wondering whether to stick with it or run out to B&Q tomorrow morning and get something better.

sorry for the waffling post....

Sponsored Links
I usually fit Mira Excel showers on the rare occasions that I install a shower ;)

Sponsored Links
just checked out some Grohe's and screwfix does seem to be quite competitively priced...there's one up the road as well. thanks for the help!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back