Things never used for their intended purpose

For goodness sake Adam, go out and get a girlfriend! you obviously have to much free time! :D

Besides, we all need someone at Chrimbo! ;)

Sponsored Links
he totally lost me with the biscuits, by the time i'd read to the bit about jaffa cakes my head felt like a sponge cake :LOL:

The thing is, Global warming is happening. It's part of a natural cycle, In times gone by, the north pole was a veritable rain forrest. It then got colder and colder, until it was an ice age. It then got warmer and warmer (and it's still going). There is more Carbon Dioxide produced in a single Volcanic erruption, than Mankind has emmitted in his entire existance as a species.

Even if we could get every nation of the world to abandon Fosil fuels, it would only be a drip in the ocean. We'd also have to kill off all the termites of the world, plug every volcano, coat the entire white cliffs of dover with PVA, and we'd still only be scratching the surface.

Instead of investing fortunes in fuel efficiency, we should be spending it adapting to the new climate. The warmer world is coming, and what are we doing to prepare for it?

Once the cholcolate starts melting on your digestives, it's time to invest in alternative dunking material. Don't pontificate about the last four, just find a supplier of bourbons NOW. If we spend too long working out how to make our digestives go further, the shops will be closed, and we'll have no milk for our cereal in the morning.

kendor said:
he totally lost me with the biscuits, by the time i'd read to the bit about jaffa cakes my head felt like a sponge cake :LOL:

Ah, ha !! Then you got on the Gipsy subject ... tis clear now ;)

Oil => greater company revenues => PROFITS => greater tax revenue .... Any means of increasing the value increases the revenues ...Ruskis, Chinese, Bogy men Bin-liners ... climate change ... It has been thus, and shall be so evermore !! Turning a shilling, or several, is the name of the game -- and they always play the game with us !!
P

Sponsored Links
pipme said:
kendor said:

Ah, ha !! Then you got on the Gipsy subject ... tis clear now ;)
Oi steady there! :LOL:

We can love one another, give for each other
From now on,

Come on sing!

It's so good I can hardly stand it
I've got a never-ending love for you
From now on that's all I want to do
From the first time we met I knew
I'd have a never-ending love for you

Please Pip DONT take this personal :LOL:

"Fk me gently wiv the blunt end of a Rag-Man's bugle !!", He exclaimed in surprise, Whatever next !!
You still living under the sponge cake old son ?
BTW Don't take me seriously either - for gawds sake !! ;)

Nobody doing any work then ? Come on boyz get those taxes rolling in !!

To get a Winter Fuel Payment for winter 2004/2005 you need to be 60 or over in the week 16 - 22 September 2004 and normally live in Great Britain or Northern Ireland.
And I thought it was 65 !! My turn soon ! :confused:

To get a Winter Fuel Payment for winter 2004/2005 you need to be 60 or over in the week 16 - 22 September 2004 and normally live in Great Britain or Northern Ireland.

What if you live abnormally in GB or NI?

Sponsored Links
Back