Things to ponder over on a sleepless night

OMG you're in a bad way sunshine.

OK then for the grey I can recommend hair dye (shhhhhhhhhhh but bright burgundy red is not my natural colour.

For the nose and ear hair you can get a little battery operated gadget from Tesco that trims it all away - highly recommended as it's a major turn off for us ladies you know :LOL: My hubby has one but he only seems to use it when he's in the mood to :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
Here are some really scarey wide awake moments of terror/thoughts I have had recently ...................

These are all classic symptoms of drink induced paranoia, stop drinking, they will vanish. Really I mean it, best of luck with the abstinence.

Brightness said:
...... get a little battery operated gadget from Tesco that trims it all away - highly recommended as it's a major turn off for us ladies.....

...........and how exaclty are you using this trimmer :eek: :oops:

Eddie M said:
Moz said:
Here are some really scarey wide awake moments of terror/thoughts I have had recently ...................

These are all classic symptoms of drink induced paranoia, stop drinking, they will vanish. Really I mean it, best of luck with the abstinence.

Oh, and if you don't drink, reverse the psychology - START drinking, and they will go away :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Why is it that when a man talks 'dirty' to a woman it is 'sexual harrassment', but when a woman talks dirty to a man, it is £4.99 per minute? :eek:

Gary_M said:
Why is it that when a man talks 'dirty' to a woman it is 'sexual harrassment', but when a woman talks dirty to a man, it is £4.99 per minute? :eek:

A female colleague of mine once said, "It's only sexual harrassment if you don't fancy the bloke who's doing it." lol. Women's lib!

markie said:
Because men have one thing on there mind's. ( and money is no object )

notb665 said:
A female colleague of mine once said, "It's only sexual harrassment if you don't fancy the bloke who's doing it." lol. Women's lib!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Gary_M said:
Brightness said:
...... get a little battery operated gadget from Tesco that trims it all away - highly recommended as it's a major turn off for us ladies.....

...........and how exaclty are you using this trimmer :eek: :oops:

You push it up your nostril or into your ear where the hairs are growing and switch it on - it spins round and trims them. It looks like an instrument of torture to me :evil: :LOL: :evil:

Gary_M said:

I'll do you a deal, I'll only charge you £2.50 a minute hows about that then????

Brightness said:
I'll do you a deal, I'll only charge you £2.50 a minute hows about that then????

As I've been single for a while now, 25p worth would probably do me :LOL: :LOL:

On the subject of 0898-type calls...

When I was at school, my music teacher once told us all "You pay 39p per minute for these 0898 calls, but you just know that in reality there is some fat old granny on the other end pretending to rub baby oil into herself"...

Now, 3G video mobiles have been around for ages, as have various video-conferencing tools for the home. Skype, MSN, no doubt AOL and various others have their own offerings. In the past I have used even Microsoft Netmeeting to have transatlantic family chats, and it was pretty good. At work I spend around 6 hours every week using dedicated IP-based hardware to have video-conferences with people throughout Europe and it is very reliable and very high quality now. I can just dial in and use it with the same ease as a normal phone.

However, I am YET to see an advert for a video-0898-type-thing. Why is that? Is it possible that my music teacher was right, and "Speak to hot chicks now!" phonelines are breaching the trade descriptions act?! :eek:

I think you'll find it's 090 now, AdamW. Not that I, ahem, know, or anything.

Sponsored Links
Back