thinking of rendering !!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
been reading through some of the posts on rendering and thinking of having a go. i have been plastering for 4 years now and am now at a standard where i am charging people for my work.

i can do most internal plastering including bonding/hardwall plus boarding and skimming and have tackled a lot of different sizes and shaped rooms.

i am really interested in having a go at rendering. be honest guys how hard is it because it sounds damn complicated, i thought plastering was hard to learn but rendering seems worse.

but i have now mastered plastering ( i think ) but if anyone asks me to render a garage or something i have to say no :cry:

very keen to learn, love plastering even if it is on the side and not my main income but very satisfactory job when you see peoples faces when you have finished.

cheers guys

Sponsored Links
its like anything else m8 , easy when you no how but a bstard when you dont,have a go,there is no one fix with render each jobs a different mix,but post up the jobs and the lads will assist
:)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back