This can't be how it's done, surely?

I work and pay my rent too so don't tar me with whatever ideas you have about ppl living in council houses. Idiot
Whoa remove the chip off your shoulder matey. Pretty sure an outside tap isn’t an essential thing for any landlord to fit...so getting a freebie and then moaning they didn’t come back at the drop of a hat to fix it when it dripped...

Sponsored Links
I didn't ask for the tap in the first place. Shoddy work was my complaint. 6 weeks of a fast dripping supposedly new tap, thank god I'm not on a water meter. The plumber has been back numerous times for other work but and the company don't respond to texts

Sponsored Links
I doubt the brick is temporary. The 2mm of concrete holding it in place made me laugh. I don't know why the council gave them the contract after the roofing fiasco. Snapped my phone cable and tied it in a knot saying they'd fixed it. Then cut the satellite cable. No pride whatsoever in their work

I doubt the brick is temporary. The 2mm of concrete holding it in place made me laugh. I don't know why the council gave them the contract after the roofing fiasco. Snapped my phone cable and tied it in a knot saying they'd fixed it. Then cut the satellite cable. No pride whatsoever in their work
That much is obvious.

The latest cowboy activity. Hedge cut back in the front garden ( not the roots!) and a fence plonked on the cutback hedge. Fits where it touches I suppose

Attachments

• IMG_20201027_162332490.jpg
    IMG_20201027_162332490.jpg
    519.9 KB · Views: 370
The drain is going to need access at some point so a few plant pots would seem to be a solution to your problems, or if you wish concrete over your drains!!!

The latest cowboy activity. Hedge cut back in the front garden ( not the roots!) and a fence plonked on the cutback hedge. Fits where it touches I suppose
Nice of them to leave access between the hedge and fence! Ok it's never an exact science (cutting hedge back) but surely they could have got it closer than that.

And is that another piece of stone/brick under the gravel board (right side) difficult to tell from the pic.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back