This enviroment saving the

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
planet caper

They were talking about this on the radio :cool: tis all very well but countries economies revolve around the export of oil and gas

Russia for example there economy depend on it if it all go's pear shaped it could create un -rest and chaos

same go's for these Arab countries there could be economic collapse , which would cause mass migration

Russia depend on the export of oil and gas to Europe

china hold a 3rd of the worlds patents on renewables

These enviromental bell ends need to look at the bigger picture ;)

like Transam :cool: ;)

Sponsored Links
Australia is pumping out 32 percent of world coal exports.
Mebbe they will have a re think after the bush fires?

These enviromental bell ends need to look at the bigger picture ;)

like Transam

greta-3.jpg

Just keep breeding and burning.
Nature will sort it out in the end. Whats left of it.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Typical RWR

You hate Greta Thunberg, Meghan Markle, the EU

The Daily Mail has filled you with hatred
It stops hating the reals causes of UK woes: billionaires and Tories
Another opinion from Notchy......................

Hey Notch, it would be really helpful if you could preface your statements with (F) for fact, (O) for opinion and (B) for bulls hit. That way you might stop confusing yourself. The above statement is (BO). (y)

it would be really helpful if you could preface your statements with (F) for fact, (O) for opinion and (B) for bulls hit. That way you might stop confusing yourself.
Luckily we don't have the same problem with categorising or confusion with your posts...

Because they are all (CB) - Complete B ullshit! :LOL:

Last edited:
it could create un -rest and chaos
economic collapse , which would cause mass migration

So will global warming and sea level rise. Around 634 million people are at risk from seal level rise - they will all have to go somewhere.
That is the equivalent of the population of all of Russia and the Middle East.

"In 2014, global sea level was 2.6 inches above the 1993 average—the highest annual average in the satellite record (1993-present). Sea level continues to rise at a rate of about one-eighth of an inch per year."
https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/sealevel.html

The only way to stop this is to reduce carbon emissions. The problem is not the global mass extinction (although this will have knock on effects that we cannot predict) but the mass migration of people that will happen - countries need to be prepared for that.

And it is not just sea level rise. Trump wants a wall to stop global warming migrants going to America - it is already happening. There are already thousands of people on the move because their farmland no longer produces the crops they need to survive.

You have 2 options - head in sand, pretend it is not happening and won't affect you, or do something.

I am insulating to reduce my long-term fuel requirement. That's about as much as I can do right now.

Luckily we don't have the same problem with categorising or confusion with your posts...

Because they are all (CB) - Complete B ullshit! :LOL:
Are you still here? I seem to remember you telling everyone you were leaving - nobody asked you to stay either AFAIK - what happened? Oh yeah, that was just you fishing for a friend (FFAF) but nobody bit so after a period of hiding, you resurfaced. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

One day you'll be able to call it Mottie Island.
Remember to buy a boat while they're still cheap.

I am with trump and putin

Global warming is ball. Cocks :)

And Tbh I don't give a stuff

I am with trump and putin

Global warming is ball. Cocks :)

And Tbh I don't give a stuff

Is that a joke? You can actually stand and watch is happening - how can you deny it?

Is that a joke? You can actually stand and watch is happening - how can you deny it?

Global warming is happening

Always has

its all. The ball cocks that go's with it

Don t really give a stuff tbh

Don t really give a stuff tbh

No point in giving a stuff. The nations that need to act will never act anyway.
The chief of the UN said recently that the political will to tackle climate change is fading.

Sponsored Links
Back