This enviroment saving the

countries need to be prepared for that.

We need to build walls.
Will generate plenty of work for the brickies. They did it in ancient times ( great wall of china) We can do it again.

Sponsored Links
So will global warming and sea level rise. Around 634 million people are at risk from seal level rise - they will all have to go somewhere.
That is the equivalent of the population of all of Russia and the Middle East.

"In 2014, global sea level was 2.6 inches above the 1993 average—the highest annual average in the satellite record (1993-present). Sea level continues to rise at a rate of about one-eighth of an inch per year."
https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/sealevel.html

What about large scale desalination to overpump sea water into areas of eg Africa that have all but dried up?

2 birds with one stone. There’s a place in Rochdale that make the machines but I have no idea what volume of water they can process over what timescale.

Sponsored Links
What about large scale desalination to overpump sea water into areas of eg Africa that have all but dried up?

2 birds with one stone. There’s a place in Rochdale that make the machines but I have no idea what volume of water they can process over what timescale.

You wouldn't need to desalinate it. It would evaporate. You'd have a bigger problem stopping the water from draining away as a lot of deserts are well above sea level.

One day you'll be able to call it Mottie Island.
Au contraire...

I believe mottie is going to call it 'little england'...

Quite appropriate of course...

As apparently under his 'points system' only misogynistic homophobic racists will be allowed to apply for residence :LOL:

Au contraire...

As apparently under his 'points system' only misogynistic homophobic racists will be allowed to apply for residence :LOL:
FFS ellal, give it neck. You're like a dog with a bone.

Au contraire...

What like Muslims? :?:

Southend today. Nothing to see, move along. Just very unusually high water and rough seas. Nothing to do with the effect of global warming though, ignore those crazy scientists that predicted this would happen, it's just a blip in the weather. All will be OK tomorrow.

82948946_2998650173488255_6061481134322089984_n.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back