This looks set to escalate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I suggest you ask yourself, if someone marched to campaign to have African Americans pushed out of America, you'd be happy call it free speech, so long as their speech didn't cross in to conduct.

I don't understand why you say that. You're comparing it to pushing Palestinians out of Palestine, right?

But Israel does that all the time.

Sponsored Links
I didn't ask you for your opinion on what you claim she said. I asked you for your verbatim report on what she actually said.

Once again.. for the hard of thinking... click subtitles on the video and you will get a decent transcript from the auto generated subtitles. I'm not going to do this for you.

Once again.. for the hard of thinking... click subtitles on the video and you will get a decent transcript from the auto generated subtitles. I'm not going to do this for you.
Because you know it's not a question and answer session, it's 25 minutes of accusing Ms Gay of supporting antisemitism. Not a word was mentioned about any other form of racism. The questioners only concentrated on accusing Ms Gay of supporting antisemtisim, just like you are.
Every time she started answering a question, the questioner spoke over her with yet more accusations.

You know that any verbatim record of the session would not only exonerate Ms Gay, but also show the denial of the questioners to allow Ms Gay to respond to the questions.
I asked you to provide a verbatim record of your claim that Ms Gay was antisemitic or supported antisemitism, you've refused to do that on the basis that subtitles are available. Because subtitles are available it would make that task so easy, yet you refuse to attempt it.
It's so obvious why, it would destroy your accusation, and show it to be pure imagination again, like helicoptors.
In your case, believing is seeing. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Do you think hate speeches that would be criminal offences in the UK, should be accepted free speech in Harvard?

Should they be accepted in Israel?

Which long ago crossed from talking about genocide to performing it.

Because you know it's not a question and answer session, it's 25 minutes of accusing Ms Gay of supporting antisemitism. Not a word was mentioned about any other form of racism. The questioners only concentrated on accusing Ms Gay of supporting antisemtisim, just like you are.
Every time she started answering a question, the questioner spoke over her with yet more accusations.

You know that any verbatim record of the session would not only exonerate Ms Gay, but also show the denial of the questioners to allow Ms Gay to respond to the questions.
I asked you to provide a verbatim record of your claim that Ms Gay was antisemitic or supported antisemitism, you've refused to do that on the basis that subtitles are available. Because subtitles are available it would make that task so easy, yet you refuse to attempt it.
It's so obvious why, it would destroy your accusation, and show it to be pure imagination again, like helicoptors.
In your case, believing is seeing. :rolleyes:
If that were true - she'd still be president of Harvard University and the widespread calls for her to resign would not have had any merit.

Looking to distract away from your hatred of Jews, I see.

Lies and abuse from motorbiking.

His trick is popular among zionists.

Let's check it.

Nazis committed atrocities.

Nazis were white Europeans.

I criticise Nazi atrocities.

Motorbiking accuses me of hating white Europeans.

Does anyone believe his lie?

Poor motorbiking

Nothing but lies and abuse.

If that were true - she'd still be president of Harvard University and the widespread calls for her to resign would not have had any merit.
It's the widespread calls for her to resign from those who accused her of antisemitism with no evidence, and the unsupported attacks on her academic ability, along with the vile abuse and hatred directed against her, that persuaded her to resign.

As an intelligent black woman, she was an automatic target for your false allegations.

One could easily show how USA is the head of the Israeli snake. :rolleyes:
Their support is vastly more genorous, and claimed to be more justified.
Which comes back to opinion, especially of world matters, strongly depends on your viewpoint.

Some are very firmly fixed

It's the widespread calls for her to resign from those who accused her of antisemitism with no evidence, and the unsupported attacks on her academic ability, along with the vile abuse and hatred directed against her, that persuaded her to resign.

As an intelligent black woman, she was an automatic target for your false allegations.
What about poor Liz, who didn't have to "update" her Ph.D or recall her research papers to clarify work was not hers.

But she's a white woman.. who also had to resign, because of her poor show standing up for the oppression of jewish people.

What about poor Liz, who didn't have to "update" her Ph.D or recall her research papers to clarify work was not hers.

But she's a white woman.. who also had to resign, because of her poor show standing up for the oppression of jewish people.
Ms Truss do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back