this will annoy someone (joke)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just come out of the shop with a meat and potato pie, large chips, mushy peas & a jumbo sausage. A poor homeless man sat there and said 'I've not eaten for two days' I told him 'I wish I had your ****ing will power'

Top tip; if you’re camping in the summer and the attractive girl in the next tent tells you that because it's so hot she will be sleeping with her flaps open, it's not necessarily an invitation to casual sex........... Wish me luck; I appear in court next Monday. :LOL: :LOL:

A Newfie is walking down the road eating a bag of doughnuts, his Newfie buddy meets him & says ' if I can guess how many doughnuts you have in the bag, can I have one? The first Newfie says ' if you can guess how many doughnuts are in there you can have both of them!! '...............The Second Newfie says 'Four!' :LOL:

Years ago it was suggested ' that an apple a day kept the doctor away ' But since all the doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich works best! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Btw, what's a Newfie?

The word 'Newfie' is associated with 'Newfie jokes', typical Canadian ethnic jokes told and retold since the days of the American and Canadian military presence in Newfoundland during World War II. The jokes almost always depict Newfoundlanders as stupid.

Sponsored Links

Btw, what's a Newfie?

The word 'Newfie' is associated with 'Newfie jokes', typical Canadian ethnic jokes told and retold since the days of the American and Canadian military presence in Newfoundland during World War II. The jokes almost always depict Newfoundlanders as stupid.
A newish derogatory term is a "noob" which by all accounts refers to someone who is stupid who can't be bothered to work things out him/herself and asks others to do it for him/her.

Not suggesting anything Karinska ;) :LOL:

I should jolly well hope you're not JML otherwise you just might incur my displeasure :eek:

One day Johnny peeks into his parents room and sees his dad giving it to his mum, whilst she’s bent over the dresser, his dad sees him and gives him a wink.

After he finishes, his dad goes to check on Johnny. He goes into his bedroom and sees Grandma bent over the dresser with Johnny hanging out the back of her.

Dad yells at Johnny, “What the f*** are you doing son?”

Johnny replies back, “Not so f***ing funny when its your mum is it?”

Btw, what's a Newfie?

Like the saying - " Too many Canuks spoil the Brothel :?: "

Sponsored Links
Back