Threaded elbow wall plate

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'd like to install a bib tap which has a GEKA style connector on the inlet, as well as the outlet. My problem is all elbow wall plates seem to be either compression or end flow, and I need one with a female thread on the supply side. Am I hunting for something that does not exist, or just using the wrong search terms?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Not sure what you're looking for .... a geka fitting is a claw twist quick release type fitting??

Are you looking for something like this, a female to female wall plate elbow?

th

Yes I think that would do, especially if available with 3/4" thread. Could then use one of these, and a bib tap. Might need to be spaced off the wall

1660991748809.png

The other option I thought I'd was 22mm compression wall plate elbow, short length of 22mm pipe and a compression to female adaptor.

Sponsored Links
Why are you installing a bib tap that has that type of connector on the inlet? I understand on the outlet but don't understand on the inlet unless the supply pipe is a hose that say is to be moved and used somewhere else on a regular basis?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back