three way valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have just fitted a new central heating programmer and connected the wires for the three way valve as they were on my old programmer,the central heating is fine but i am not getting any hot water,i suspect i may have got the wiring wrong for the valve,does anybody have a wiring diagram for a honeywell valve,or what coloured wires do what,the cyl stat appears to be working allright.anybody out there please help

Sponsored Links
not too sure i follow the question...if you have just replaced the programmer you only have to change 5/6 wires in the programmer, all the others stay the same.

I always ask manufacturer for data sheet in such cases.
Either use e-mail on their web site or take phone no from web site.

Some web sites allow you to download such info.

are you replacing something like a randal 4033?..send some more details so I can get my brain into gear!

Sponsored Links
its alright i managed to find wiring diagram on the net,it was wired up ok but the cyl stat had stopped working,fitted a new one last night and now its working properly.thanks for your help everybody

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back