Tile/Worktop trim?

S

sheffield78

Hey I wonder if anyone can help. We are in the process of updating (tarting up) our kitchen - new cupboard doors, new colour sceme, painting tiles etc.

On our kitchen work top between the top and the tiles we have this dated trim that we hate and would like to replace but cannot find anywhere selling it anywhere, I'm not even sure what it's called so I can't search anywhere for it.

Hope someone can help, please see pictures

Sponsored Links
There is a similar type of trim which clips into a screwed down base and covers the base. It is available in several colours, and there are end caps and corner mouldings to finish the job. I think I got mine some years ago from Focus but I think they have gone bust. You could try Homebase or Topps Tiles.

I can't see your pics, but was it sort of triangular plastic trim about an inch and a half high with a flexible edges and used as an upstand?
If so you might be able to find it at B&Q. I got some from there a few years back when refurbishing the kitchen in my flat.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back