Tilehq.co.uk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just got a leaflet through the post about a tile company advertising free delivery of tiles. Has anybody used them, if so, were you happy with the tiles? Just wondering, as the free delivery bit seems too good to be true!

Sponsored Links
i can only imagine that either their prices are already inflated or that the minimum buy is pretty high, cant imagine ordering half sq m and getting it delivered for free. be good tho! :cool:

If the price of their adhesive is anything to go by - pretty expensive. They only do a 15 kg bag of flexy adhesive for £32. Never heard of Mapei before. No rapid set on their web site either.

They do seem to deliver any size order for free although the range is limited.

What does cementitions mean?

If the price of their adhesive is anything to go by - pretty expensive. They only do a 15 kg bag of flexy adhesive for £32. Never heard of Mapei before. No rapid set on their web site either.

They do seem to deliver any size order for free although the range is limited.

What does cementitions mean?

have used mapei grout before but not that keen, some swear by it, but i guess if we all liked the same it would be a rubbish life!

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys. I ordered some samples from them with free delivery included so will let you know how I get on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back