Tiling in shower cubicle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder if any one can give advice about a tiling problem. One of the screws holding the soapdish in place has snaped leaving the remainder of screw in the wall. ive removed the dish and am now left with a hole. I dont know if theres a way to remove the broken screw or if i should attempt to remove the single tile and then replace it, covering over the broken screw. Any suggestions greatfuly received.

Sponsored Links
Questions:
1. Do you intend to use the soapdish in the same (or similar position) again?
2. What is the wall construction - stud wall, brick etc..

Hi sorry to take so long to reply, things been pretty hectic. If possible yes i'd like to put the soap dish back up. As far as the wall goes I'm not sure, I think its a solid wall not plasterboard, but I'm not 100% on that.

Sponsored Links
Ok then. Would it be possible to refix the soap dish a touch higher than it was? So that the soap dish still covers the original holes?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back