tiling

thanks lancenotalot.I will try this shortly and let you know if it works budy.sounds like it could.fingers crossed !

Sponsored Links
Hi Dumper, what manual cutter have you got?

9mm isnt very thick for Porcelain, for any tile in fact, so im supprised your having problems?

i bought a chinky cutter for £80 but i used to sell Tiwanese tools back in 1975 and they were ****e then.I had my reservations but thought what the heck i'l give them the benefit of the doubt and lo and behold their tools are still crap.I'm taking it back tomoz and buying a british one for £110 which i've already tried out - it's very good .thanks for your very helpful advice !

Sponsored Links
Well, it depends really, are you doing a one off job? or are you going to become a tiler?

The amount you spend on all these tools, you could pay a tiler to do the job.

Why don't you ask your local tile shops if they have one for hire? I know some shops do.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back