Tim Grundy Dead

Sponsored Links
ditto who he? anything to do with solomon grundy of the born on monday fame.

img404.jpg

him.

I remember him from "twos country" it was just him and the camera man, but the camera man never said anything, but you often saw his hand, pointing at things or other gestures.

Tim was 50, and the son of bill grundy the bloke who was on "today" back in the 60's (or was it 70's)

Sponsored Links
Oh him, did loads of progs on Spain, with the hand appearing. Ah, quite liked him. Cancer, presumably?

Tim was indeed son of Bill who interviewed the Sex Pistols in 1976 when they uttered THAT word live on TV.

Bill died in the 90's of a heart attack.

Tim started his career as a teaboy at Picadilly Radio a year after it started in 1975.

He worked his way up to become Drivetime presenter & programme controller.

In 2002, he started Reading 107 fm as breakfast presenter.

Tim had heart trouble a few years ago when his heart stopped on his way home from holiday.

He was clinically dead for 4 mins & in a coma. His heart was later fitted with a special defibrillator, designed to restart his heart with an electric pulse should it fail again.

Bizarrely, he fell ill again shortly after returning from another holiday.

His cause of death has not been confirmed, but I would guess it was his heart.

Don't bring up Reg Grundy, that twart ruined british television!, the big aussie...

The Grundies should never have been kicked off their land, I havnt listened to the archers since. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back