Timber frame cladding finish

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

I was wondering if anyone knew of a cladding product, that resembles a cement render finish, is availabe for a timber frame extension I am building at the moment? I dont have an external brick or blocked course in front of the frame, just using 100mm frame itself.

Regards

Sponsored Links
there is an external woodfibre wall board that you render over with a breathable render its pigmented too so no need to paint it ever.
My mate used it on a job I was working on but I don't have the details to hand give me an hour and I will find the details for you.

gareth

Right the distributors in the uk are Scanda Uk 01978 664255
and the reps no is James Muir 07973 174141 he is actually more knowledgable then the guy in the office.
The stuff you will be after is 2" wood wall board and the render. Do not use any other render as this stuff has adhesives added to enable it to stick to the board without mesh .
Speak to James he will tell you all about the insulative properties, the fixings and profiles you will need and of course the cost.
I have used it on two jobs now and it is good stuff.

Thanks Chappers,

will get onto them sometime this week for more info.
Very helpful this forum...well impressed. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
No worries mate if you go down this route and need any pointers give us a shout :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back