Time clocks and programmers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a time clock for my central heating which has a face divided up into sections which are half hour in duration. The central heating is a boiler that heats the water for radiators and hot taps and isn't a combi system.

To set the heating to come on you have to pull the pin away from the face. The pin does not completely come out. One of the pins has broken off the face of the time clock and I was thinking about replacing the time clock entirely.

I haven't took the back off the existing time clock yet to see what wiring is there, but I was wondering if it's an easy job to replace the controller with a newer. more modern one like 5/2 day type so I can change the heating settings at the weekend.

Any help is appreciated

Sponsored Links
If you're ok with wiring diagrams and have a basic understanding of which wire is swtiching what then you should find it pretty easy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back