Time for another 'fix'...

You're the nutjob that thinks that the Covid is all a plot by Bill Gates to modify your DNA and to support big facemask, or something equally stupid.
Your the nutjob sitting in front of the tv completely sold on the idea that if he does not get his next fix he’ll die. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
"As cases of the highly transmissible Omicron variant continue to sweep across the UK, it is understood the Treasury is drawing up plans to ensure adults are jabbed at least every three to six months.

The booster programme, which could cost as much as £5billion a year, may stay in place indefinitely in order to keep on top of any dangerous mutations that appear in the future, according to the Sunday Times."

And how are they (we!) going to pay for this?

"The newspaper reports that it is understood the health and social care levy, intended to raise £12billion a year for the NHS and adult social care reforms, will be used to fund the unexpected expense."

The social care services (especially adult ones) are vastly under resourced already and services are closing all over the place. Thus councils have to pick up the pieces but they don't have the resources to do so...

Thus other services will have to be cut or dropped, and money raised elsewhere somehow found.
Where from is the question...

The disruption phase takes another leap forward!

Ellal, how would the NHS cost be if everybody was unvaccinated?

Ellal how much does it cost to keep an unvaccinated idiot in ICU for a week?

Like all conspiracist fools, you use half an argument all the time.

NOT being vaccinated is a risk, both a health risk and a financial risk.

Sponsored Links
So you think anybody not vaccinated should pay for any Covid healthcare they might need from the NHS.
I said i’ll pay for my lft you pay for your vaccine. Like the rest of your prescriptions.

Well the way I see it which I admit is some what simplistic :cool:

if some one does not want the jab that’s up to them Transam gives not a jot.

some people who work in health care ect have been told if they don’t have the jab they need to find another job , tis the way it is and they can please themselves

I don’t buy into all this conspiracy caper that is being put around about the vaccination

People believe what they want to believe

It never ceases to amaze me how many Covid anti-vaxxers beg for the jab as they lay potentially dying in the ICU.

OIP (3).jpg

Boosters could be needed for ‘years to come’ – Pfizer (yahoo.com)

Ellal

how much would it cost the NHS for treating Covid patients if there had been no vaccines?
my guess is less than its cost to jab 80% of the population. no doubt there’s ‘facts’ and links to the contrary.

Sponsored Links
Back