Time for another 'fix'...

being honest with yourself - do you think this is more stubbornness? A need for your choice to be "right" no matter how much the evidence builds against?

When all this started, I was hesitant about the need for the jab. I thought being under 50, I was low risk. But the situation has changed. More and more people get the jab safely and more and more unjabbed fit and healthy people die from covid. Is it time to reevaluate your choice?
That's actually one of the best replies to my position...

I am not stubborn, I am a realist...

Because I believe in what I believe, but I realise that I am 'going against the flow'...

I've had a lifetime of that, and am happy (mostly) with my choices :)

I have posted Here one of my reasons. Some of those incapable of individual thought like to call my stance 'cowardice', but then I prefer to call it personal experience and do my own calcs...

Will I change my mind?

I have said multiple times maybe I will, maybe I won't...

Only time will tell...

In the meantime I'm happy to fend off the 'pitbull jabbers' attacks (y)

Sponsored Links
nd why have those expensive nightingale hospitals not been used?

because there was adequate provision in existing premises for providing end of life palliative care to those dying from Covid.

Providing end-of-life care in a Nightingale hospital
Abstract
Lauren Oliver, formerly Clinical Nurse Advisor, NHS Nightingale North West, outlines the challenges faced by staff in providing good-quality end-of-life care for patients in a temporary hospital during the initial peak of the COVID-19 pandemic

https://www.magonlinelibrary.com/doi/full/10.12968/bjon.2020.29.17.1044

Sponsored Links
"UK Omicron infections running at 200,000 a day, says health agency
Variant’s rapid spread adds urgency to push for England-wide vaccine boosters"

https://www.ft.com/content/0a93e2e3-d414-4e3e-9bc7-16b3f9a2da8c

"New Omicron infections in the UK are running at 200,000 a day, dwarfing the number of officially confirmed cases, according to an estimate from the UK Health Security Agency.

The figure, revealed by health secretary Sajid Javid in the House of Commons, added urgency to Boris Johnson’s promise to offer all eligible adults in England a Covid-19 vaccine booster jab by the end of the year.

The total number of Omicron cases, which have been confirmed by genomic sequencing, stood at about 4,700 on Monday after 1,576 new cases were recorded. But the UKHSA estimated the true number of daily infections was far higher based on its modelling."

"The health secretary said Omicron represented 44 per cent of cases in London, and he expected the new variant to become dominant in the UK capital within 48 hours."

And doubling every three days.

I wonder what the average death rate will be?

1% maybe? A tenth of that? Less? more?

I wonder what the death rate for antivaxxers is

30 times the rate for vaxxed people maybe?

Have you calculated the COVID death rate, for people of your age, weight and general health
(1) vaccinated
(2) unvaccinated?

What is it?
IMO and given personal circumstances I've calculated that my current position is correct for me...

Interestingly...

"Pfizer Inc has said final analysis of its antiviral Covid-19 pill still showed near 90% efficacy in preventing hospitalisations and deaths in high-risk patients, and recent lab data suggests the drug retains its effectiveness against the Omicron variant, Reuters reports."

Linky Linky

So as a 'lab rat', would you change your mind and take a drug instead of numerous jabs a year?

You tell me the answer...
How about you tell us. As a self proclaimed individual capable of free thinking with two 'doctors' for sons. I'll ask again. What has your free thinking led you to discover to enable you to come to your decision about vaccines? Simple enough question which you are unable to answer.

BTW, I was right with what I said in post #35, wasn't I?
"You should know by now that Ellal won't respond to questions that are unanswerable even in threads the little covid coward starts. Ellal will probably just respond to my post as a diversionary tactic but yours will go unanswered or the reply will just be a pointless question".

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

IMO and given personal circumstances I've calculated that my current position is correct for me...

Interestingly...

"Pfizer Inc has said final analysis of its antiviral Covid-19 pill still showed near 90% efficacy in preventing hospitalisations and deaths in high-risk patients, and recent lab data suggests the drug retains its effectiveness against the Omicron variant, Reuters reports."

Linky Linky

So as a 'lab rat', would you change your mind and take a drug instead of numerous jabs a year?

Will you be able to get it in time?

Interestingly...

Linky Linky

It's not an either/or. You'd be a mug to rely on just the pills which are only prescribed for the clinically vulnerable (as of this Thursday btw)

And why have those expensive nightingale hospitals not been used

they aren’t hospitals, they are holding centres…..built for political propaganda more than use.

they weren’t used much because the UK has nobody to staff them…other than robbing NHS.

so you're willing to expose yourself to greater risk of death or serious illness based on an "opinion."

I can understand why you'd be embarrassed to show the figures.

it's strange that you chosen the option with the most deaths.

It's not an either/or. You'd be a mug to rely on just the pills which are only prescribed for the clinically vulnerable (as of this Thursday btw)
Ah, so another question to ponder :rolleyes:

The 'cocktail' of vaccines/drugs grows...

Anyone else spotted the connection?

And just now suddenly the 'red countries' aren't 'red' anymore...

Plenty of people ripped off and now suddenly the quarantine measures aren't important anymore...

Care to tell us why?

The disruption phase is going well - keep people in confusion/fear and they will soon do anything they are told!

Sponsored Links
Back