Time question.

I put it to a window facing Cumbria.

Didn't work . Was you having me on?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
20230828_083828.jpg

There's two pins as if to take a plug. ???

Attachments

• 20230828_083824.jpg
    20230828_083824.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 34
This is the living room clock. This doesn't work at all.

The oven display only comes up when pushed so got alot of useless time on my ground floor

DCF is 77 Khz Meinburg, Frankfurt, Germany. MSF means it is a standard time frequency receiver.

Basically, it is only designed to work on German time.

You need a clock designed to work from the the UK's Anthorn 60Khz signal, in Cumbria.

I put it to a window facing Cumbria.

Didn't work . Was you having me on?
No not having you on. I used to have to prop my workplace clocks up in the window to get the correct time when the batteries needed replacing. They wouldn't set to the time signal when they were up on the wall.

However, I apologise, the instructions I posted are from the version of your clock available in this country, which is dual-band.
As @Harry Bloomfield says above, your clock has only DCF stated on the back - it isn't dual-band and will only sync to the German DCF signal. :(

DCF is 77 Khz Meinburg, Frankfurt, Germany. MSF means it is a standard time frequency receiver.

Basically, it is only designed to work on German time.

You need a clock designed to work from the the UK's Anthorn 60Khz signal, in Cumbria.

Are you saying Harry, thst I'm buggered?

No not having you on. I used to have to prop my workplace clocks up in the window to get the correct time when the batteries needed replacing. They wouldn't set to the time signal when they were up on the wall.

However, I apologise, the instructions I posted are from the version of your clock available in this country, that is dual-band.
As @Harry Bloomfield says above, your clock has only DCF stated on the back - it isn't dual-band and will only sync to the German DCF signal. :(

I could move to Germany .

Sponsored Links
Back