Time to kiss our asses good bye

Guam? You mean that island stuffed to the gunnells with US military hardware and anti missile defence systems designed to slow down a Chinese advance?

Sponsored Links
Trump warns N Korea 'be very very nervous'.
What about the rest of the world?
I have several WW2 gas masks. Are they any use for nuclear radioactive fallout?

Sponsored Links
Trump warns N Korea 'be very very nervous'.
What about the rest of the world?
I have several WW2 gas masks. Are they any use for nuclear radioactive fallout?
No, ,,, but the lead paint in your house should do a sterling job of protecting you from the effects of radiation. Seriously though, Kim Jon In will soon be glowing brighter than a 1000w laser I reckon. Just a shame that most of his subjects will also be shining brightly as well.

No, ,,, but the lead paint in your house should do a sterling job of protecting you from the effects of radiation. Seriously though, Kim Jon In will soon be glowing brighter than a 1000w laser I reckon. Just a shame that most of his subjects will also be shining brightly as well.
Aye, Readybrek does that to you

****Cocks.jpg

Been on your hols with nosey & had a portrait done by a beach artist?
One is a Nazi sympathiser the other is a nutter. More in tune with the RWR bud. Wrong area of the political spectrum for me. Y'all love him though doncha Hate.(y)

Been on your hols with nosey & had a portrait done by a beach artist?
I think it is common knowledge that **** end and his brafriend regular kiss each other's ****.
**** end and his brafriend are just preening themselves for the next round of thwanking.

repetitive "Muller" goading and abuse of member's wife
mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Try again when you are sober.

says u :)

I do not drink ;) I am just retarded ;) but since u mention it a Vietnamese duck herders duck has got more sense then way har bee :)

Kim it watsit has backed down :cry:

Last edited:
He is back from his recent trip abroad...
It is allowed, but only if you have a passport, and as you are not allowed one, you cannot travel abroad. :)
They do say that travel broadens the mind, but I think they were thinking further than your local. :ROFLMAO:
As it is, you have to rely on others' perception of the wide world. :eek:

Why are you not allowed a passport? o_O Or do you have to inform the authorities when you wish to travel? :whistle:

Sponsored Links
Back