time to renounce religion..

Sponsored Links
Evidence is open to interpretation,

Factual evidence isn't
It's that kind of evidenece that is most argued over and found to be wanting ;)

Are you talking about "circumstantial evidence" factual evidence to me is something which will stand up to rigorous scientific scrutiny, by people who are a lot cleverer than I am.

but at the same time sooey can you disprove it (thats the rub) ;)

I believe, as a non believer, that my beliefs may not be believed by the believers. Therefore, does that make the believers to be non believers in my belief? Could that make me a believer, as the believers might believe in my non belief? I belief that if you understand this, please send a £20 note to iknowithinkidontbelieve.co.uk

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PS. bollo**s to all religion

Sponsored Links
I believe, as a non believer, that my beliefs may not be believed by the believers. Therefore, does that make the believers to be non believers in my belief? Could that make me a believer, as the believers might believe in my non belief? I belief that if you understand this, please send a £20 note to iknowithinkidontbelieve.co.uk

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PS. bollo**s to all religion

Liar.

If anyone wants to believe in a religion, for whatever reason, I have no trouble whatsoever in that. Please don't shove your thoughts on me though. I doubt if anyone can prove or disprove a deity exists / existed.
People have faiths in various forms and most find comfort from that. Thats cool, except when one faith tries to rule the world and tells everyone else that if they are non believers, they must be eliminated.
Then their followers are allowed to protest in our country and the Police, officials do diddly squat about it, then, in my opinion, they are wrong.

the whole rule of this country relies on god.. thankfully...
so.... not believe...

bloody traitor....

against the queen and her parliament...

the whole rule of this country relies on god.. thankfully...
so.... not believe...

bloody traitor....

against the queen and her parliament...

The whole rule of this country relies on religion?
What are you on about? If the Queen and yes, I am a royalist, wants to believe in God, then that is her right. England is a Democracy and as such, we can openly display our thoughts without provocation, but this should be conducted legally and not against the agnst of others.
We do not need religion to live - it's up to the individual to sustain their life as they see fit. If they choose religion to prod up their lives, that is their choice. In my opinion, I do not need an outside influence that is not based on fact.
You, on the other hand, might need all the help that you can get.

He's obviously talking about footie now, the opium of the workers.

Don't talk footie to a Welshman - they'll be in Europe soon, if there's a war ;)

Sponsored Links
Back