Titan TTB420PMP 300W Water Butt Pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my wife is getting a lot of pain carrying a watering can around...she insists its HER garden!!
we have 3 100 litre water butts and think this could be the answer

Titan TTB420PMP 300W Water Butt Pump

please comment if you can help

and sorry if this is the wrong forum
cheers
geof

Sponsored Links
These pumps can do what you want, but their delivery can be spectacular as it could empty your water barrel in one minute and it's delivery is typically through a 1" hose.
So, you'd need to be standing by with the mains switch whilst she held the watering can...... :p
John :)

These pumps can do what you want, but their delivery can be spectacular as it could empty your water barrel in one minute and it's delivery is typically through a 1" hose.
So, you'd need to be standing by with the mains switch whilst she held the watering can...... :p

thanks
i plan to fit a hose to the connection on top and water using a nozzle on the hose
do you think the back pressure would damage the pump?

Sponsored Links
I'm not really qualified to answer that one, I'm afraid but most vane pumps can have a restricted inlet and come to no harm.......I don't know about the outlet.
I guess for short bursts there wouldn't be any problems though, but you shouldn't stop the outlet fully by turning the nozzle off.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back