and do not know how to drain and refill if i have to or if there is a simple
way around this, :?:

Sponsored Links
Then how did you fit it to the system.?
hi gasman.
thanks for your interest,i should have said a plumber fitted the
new one , i have to replace old valves because they only have
two wires and the new ones have five so i can heat water
without heating rads.hope this makes sense to you.

I think Ben is more asking a question of why the valves weren't replaced when the cooker was installed, as presumably it would have been drained down for this.

Sponsored Links
I think Ben is more asking a question of why the valves weren't replaced when the cooker was installed, as presumably it would have been drained down for this.
i did not know i needed new valves and nobody told me until the guy came to commision it,when i called the plumber he said it cant be done
but i think he just will not admit he missed it .

In answer to your question sealed system just screw down caps on any auto air vents. release the pressure and it should vacum up quite quickly usually after a few pints of water has come out then change on valve at a time

In answer to your question sealed system just screw down caps on any auto air vents. release the pressure and it should vacum up quite quickly usually after a few pints of water has come out then change on valve at a time
thanks namsag wll do this appricate the help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back