To joe-90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
joe-90 said:
My post was deleted because it mentioned the holocaust - and that might upset the forum advertisers.
Why would it do that, Joe?

Haven't got a clue but everytime I mention it the post is deleted.

Why else would it be deleted?

Everyone else in this forum seems to be privvy to proof that it happened - so show it to me.

joe

You have already been shown the same proof as everyone else.

Why do you choose to ignore it?

What other beliefs do you share with other people who also ignore the same proof?

Show me the proof then. I must have missed it.

Sponsored Links
No - you can't have missed it, not if you've ever been to school, ever read newspapers, ever watched television, or ever thought to yourself "Why do so many people think there is proof when I don't? Perhaps instead of assuming that everyone else is wrong because they claim to have seen something I haven't, I'll spend just a little bit of time researching it".

ban-all-sheds said:
No - you can't have missed it, not if you've ever been to school, ever read newspapers, ever watched television, or ever thought to yourself "Why do so many people think there is proof when I don't? Perhaps instead of assuming that everyone else is wrong because they claim to have seen something I haven't, I'll spend just a little bit of time researching it".

That's the problem mate. I DID believe it until very recently. Look at it with an open mind and see what you really see or don't see.

Anyway it's a waste of time talking about it as this message will self destruct.

joe

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back