Is there anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zyklon B was a fumigant that would have need huge quantities to kill. It would have been very ineffective. Remember, you are talking about a country that had just invented Sarin. Had sarin been used a simple cylinder like a big butane cannister as used by roofers could have killed a million.

Do you know another thing too? All the records of stock taken to Auschwitz are available because the Germans were great on keeping records. Funny thing is - that the Zyclon B that went to Auschwitz was in the same sort of quantities as to camps on German soil where no gas chambers existed (if they ever existed anywhere). If the claims were true - then they would have needed lorry loads.

Have a look at this link It is about eye witnesses at the Dachau concentration camp.

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/GasChamber/descriptions.html

The funny thing is - that even Simon Wiesenthal (the Nazi hunter) admits that there were never any gas chambers on German soil.
Can anyone explain why all those people imagined they saw gas chambers?

Sponsored Links
Had sarin been used a simple cylinder like a big butane cannister as used by roofers could have killed a million.

Have you researched this in detail. Sarin is difficult to contain.

Do you know another thing too?

Only what I got to know while visiting the museum and research facilities at the site of Buchenwald Concentration camp. Supplimented from other research while living in Germany and working with the son of a survivor.

Also information from friends and researchers I have met in Tel Aviv

All the records of stock taken to Auschwitz are available because the Germans were great on keeping records. Funny thing is - that the Zyclon B that went to Auschwitz was in the same sort of quantities as to camps on German soil where no gas chambers existed

Sonderlieferungs ( special deliveries ) were documented separately and Zyclon B was not the only material used. Not all records survived.

(if they ever existed anywhere). If the claims were true - then they would have needed lorry loads.

They existed and on German territory. On many of the trains a wagon of Farbestoff ( dye stuff ) was added as the train passed through Germany.

Bernard. It is the eye witness reports that made me become a sceptic. I read Five Chimney's 15 years ago and believed every word. In reality, the claims made in the book are impossible to have happened. Look at it with an open mind and you'll be surprised that it just doesn't add up.

Bernard. It is the eye witness reports that made me become a sceptic. I read Five Chimney's 15 years ago and believed every word.

I recall that book has several conflicting report of the same event.

The eye witness reports have to be from survivors, many of these survivors were among the priviledged prisoners. They were priviledged because they were "useful" to the people running the camps. Most were selected t obe useful but some offered to be useful.

The non priviledged survivors seldom write books about the time.

Why do the priviledge survivors write books ?

Some have enormous guilt feelings about being priviledged and surviving. This guilt leads some of them to try and diminish the attrocities that they were aware of in an attempt to be in some way less guilty or to be involved in lesser attrocities.

You need to visit a site and walk round a mass grave and then see a photo of that grave being filled.

Sponsored Links
The site at Auschwitz was built by the Russians AFTER the war - and even though there are architect plans for crematoria (Disposing of those that died of disease) there are NO plans of gas chambers. Why is that vital part missing?
As for the mass graves, maybe you can tell me where the 6 million were disposed of so I can inform the authorities as no-one has ever found them.
Oh and why did Auschwitz/Birkenau have a hospital if it were simply a death camp? Sorry Bernard, but something doesn't add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back