Toaster, 2 or 4 slices

Sponsored Links
So smithy, which one are you ?

Behaviour that causes problems

Insecure people - who boost their own self-image by criticising others or throwing tantrums.

Negative people - are very damaging in the workplace because they affect those around them. Such people may be trying to protect themselves from future failure. Negative people can be also be aggressive bullying types who demand things done their way and always know best.

Selfish people - bulldoze their way through their working life concentrating on their own needs and aims with no regard for others. They may never have grown out of the childhood 'I want this, I want that... ' attitude to life.

Pleasant people - pleasant people with problematic behaviour, such as unreliability, can be hard to deal with because you don't want to hurt their feelings. Maybe they have trouble saying 'no' to people.

pipme said:
Dear masona,
I must protest, you've started something here my dear .... smoking them out of the --- toaster !! all crisp like. ;)
Dear pipme,
Sorry sweetie, I never thought my toaster would ended up making crisp like "smith" :D

I don't think they make "Smith" crisp anymore do they ? :confused:

Sponsored Links
By the way, "douche" is the correct spelling in "dooshbag". Douche, from the French word for shower, is commonly used in America to mean an enema. May I suggest you learn to speak English proficiently.
I actually mispelled that on purpose so that that you could pronounce it. Well done, batman. It's not an enima, by the way, it's a f***y cleaner.

smiths said:
It's not an enima, by the way, it's a f***y cleaner.

As it is a largely American term, I consulted my Princeton dictionary (pays to be able to understand their banter from time to time). Here is their definition:

a small syringe with detachable nozzles; used for enemas [syn: douche bag]

The fact you associate "enema" with the female sexual organs suggests that you consider an enema to be a sexual act... I refer you to my earlier hypothesis on your increasingly disturbed sexual fantasies.

I actually mispelled that on purpose so that that you could pronounce it.

And ironically you also misspelled the word "misspelled"... I doubt very much it was a deliberate misspelling of "douche". You had commented on my use of English already, you no doubt think me to be a logophile so no way did you think I wouldn't be able to pronounce "douche".

What is the emoticon for sticking your tongue in your bottom lip and saying "Neeeeeurgh!" in a "spaz" fashion? :LOL:

What the hell are you talking about? Here you go again, on and on and on...

smiths said:
What the hell are you talking about? Here you go again, on and on and on...

Well, I did explain that I can speak somewhat convolutedly.

I do see your point; it is a bit daft that I am using so many words to describe someone so simple...

As soon as I post, you're right behind me...you like that, eh?

Now lookie here everybody, trolls don't suddenly appear, read every post, then pick out somebody to victimise. the login 'smiths' only appeared three days ago, so it's likely to be the alter-ego of a member who has been here long enough to be irritated - for whatever reason - by Adam.

Can we just ignore him, please? I've seen all this before and it's not pretty. So, Adam, please shut up on this one and 'smiths' please, leave him alone. Okay?

That's my two penn'orth and now I'm butting out.

smiths said:

Oh, how can I do battle with such a razor sharp wit as this...

Dingbat, is this an admission of guilt? ;) Were you behind Jim's alter ego of "FWL_Engineeer" too? I'm watching you and your spelling, sonny jim! :LOL:

AdamW said:
smiths said:

Oh, how can I do battle with such a razor sharp wit as this...

Dingbat, is this an admission of guilt? ;) Were you behind Jim's alter ego of "FWL_Engineeer" too? I'm watching you and your spelling, sonny jim! :LOL:
Stop the bullying, Adam. And stop winking at me

heeelllooo people

do you realise if all this venum and controled anger
was diverted into humour we would all be rolling
about on the floor unable to breath for laughing
why dont we all try it
instead of throwing insults

big all

Adam,

I'm with dingbat on this one. Whoever smiths is, and whoever he may have been in the past, he's trying to wind you up, and in spectacular fashion he's succeeding.

Maybe the best thing for you (and the rest of us) to do is to treat this thread as closed, and read no more into it.

We will continue to appreciate your input into other threads, and we will ignore smiths if he crops up elsewhere.

I know I have only been posting here for a few months, but I hope I'm now accepted as a "regular", so the rest will maybe join in on the quest to not get p*ssed off with rogue infiltrators but to simply dismiss them.

Simon

Sponsored Links
Back