Toilet waste connectors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just tiled my bathroom floor and what with the ply, adhesive and tile etc the waste pipe is nowhere near the height of the toilet outlet. Tried and offset outlet and a flexible one as well. The offset ones still to high and the flexible on is way to long. Are there any other options because I don`t want to start re-siting the soil pipe seeing as its also been tiled in all nice and bonnie.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
what kind of flexi. theres a very short rigid one. or a long not so rigid one

At its shortest lengths its 240 mil, I could do with one thats about 120 mil.
Are they available in that size ??

no, not end to end, they wouldnt flex.try offset into offset that might work

Sponsored Links
Cheers for taking time out to reply to me Holty,thought of offset to offset but the cistern would be about and inch or so away from the wall. DOH then again just had a brain storm, if I cut an inch of the soil pipe that might work?? I`ll have another look at it tomorrow.
Just out of curiosity whats the shortest length of flexible pan pipe that they sell? and can they be taken to pieces and cut down :rolleyes:

sounds stupid but you can actually cut your soil pipe down to fit for your flexi e.g. good look anyway, hope you solve your problem 240mm is about your min for flexi.could always do a cowboy job and use extractor fan ducting but that is cowboy even for a diyer and prob wouldnt work.

theres probably about 2-3 inch of soil pipe showing, and the flexi pipe is still way to big even with an inch or so cut off. Think offset-offset with the soile pipe cut downs might just solve the problem
Extractor fan pipe PMSL thats a defo case of 'YEE HARRRRRRRR, grab me some grits etc (to be honest the thought of trying that had crossed my mind :oops: )

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back