Pan connector with 32mm waste inlet PLUS Ofset?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Installing a basin where there was none. Don't really want to knock another hole for another waste pipe and wondering if I can just get away with a pan connector with waste inlet. The problem being is that I'm going to be tiling the floor (12mm ply + 5mm tile)so the new toilet is going to be raised slightly so the spigot will now be misaligned. No problem an offset pan connector will sort that. I cant seem to find one with a waste inlet though?

Also why is it that I can get away with installing a WC pan connector with waste inlet at the same level as the toilet waste however a new waste for say a 32mm waste has to be a certain distance lower than the toilet waste?

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
Plastic soil pipe. I was thinking of using a strap on boss as there is a good 2/3" of free pipe before the pan connector connects...

Any ideas? Also can someone confirm its OK to Boss the basin waste into the stack above or below where the toilet waste connects into the soil pipe. This is obviously if I cant find a way of connecting straight to the WC pan and need to drill through the wall.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
yes you can go straight into stack above or below if on the same side as wc connector.

Mcalpine short flexi pan connector with buit in 32mm inlet should do you,just cut back the stack so you can get it in then stretch it out.

Cheers lads. Will look into that flexi pan connector didn't realise they came with waste inlets too as I couldn't find them anywhere.

Yeah at the moment its a straight through connection.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back