Toilet waste pipe quite far from wall, what can I do?

some of the back to the wall pans have the spigot inside the body , so the pan could go back probably about 100-200mm from where it is now.

Sponsored Links
some of the back to the wall pans have the spigot inside the body , so the pan could go back probably about 100-200mm from where it is now.
I was thinking something like that would be a good idea but didn't think they existed, do you have a link or a pic?

Sponsored Links
a swan neck pan connector, why didint I think of that FFS

:unsure:

FFS swan neck pan connector and low level wc. cheapest option to gain a few inches. failing that like mr seco said to torrents of abuse, build a stud wall out to take a close coupled.

ffs

So build a small room.. even smaller :LOL:

Its still not gonna solve the problem as his toilet is still gonna be sitting in the same place which as he said is too far out.

The only option is a ? mark pan connector which will only take it back so far... or to dig up the floor & alter the waste.

Just out of interest - do you have a sliding door on there because it looks as though it could well scrape against the front of the pan?

Op said he didnt want to spend much money or start digging the floor up, so swan neck pan connector and low level has to be the cheapest surely?

he would gain 3 or 4 inches. what are you questioning about the previous posts??

FFS swan neck pan connector and low level wc. cheapest option to gain a few inches. failing that like mr seco said to torrents of abuse, build a stud wall out to take a close coupled.

ffs
F...........F..........S.......... :LOL: :LOL: Build the F`ing wall and put a concealed cistern behind it . FFS it`ll IMPROVE the look of the room . or even a BTW pan FFFS :LOL: F`ing FFforum :evil: IS that pan cracked :?: Get some of the £ back on an insurance claim :idea:

Get a low pan and put it on a raised floor with a flexible connector to get to the soil pipe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back